From the fullness of his grace we have received one blessing after another. John 1:16

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2 adults, 1 high chair, and a sling...or wherever we can put the baby

Yesterday I attempted to take both boys out by myself to run some errands.  I'm not going to lie I was a little scared.  Neither of my boys have been the "fall asleep every time they are in the car seat" type, so...as I am walking into the post office with a double stroller and 2 very heavy boxes to mail out, it occurred to me-I CAN DO THIS!!  Of course I needed a little help opening the doors, but I can do this!!  I was so pleased with how the boys and I handled the experience and I realized there was never any reason to doubt my ability as these two little boys mom. 

So the title of this post, 2 adults, 1 hair chair, and a sling...or wherever we can put the baby, every time (and it hasn't been many) we go out for a meal it really hits me-I have 2 boys that are 10 1/2 months apart!  Oh my goodness, what am I going to do?  Flashfowards of several large baskets at the grocery store filled with mounds of food and the cost it will be to go to the movies (I mean it is getting out of control these days), and the list goes on and on.  But then it really hits me how lucky I am to have these babies and that they are going to be best friends for life.  What a blessing that is.  Then I start to imagine tee ball and soccer games, who knows, maybe a band, country of course, and how cool it is going to be for these two boys to have each other so close in age.

XOXO,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment